Friday, March 15, 2013

Announcement

I have been reading the Tarot publically from the time I was in High School and, during my years of being a professional reader, I have met many interesting and exciting individuals.

I began reading and teaching the Tarot at Crone's Hollow shortly after it opened. But now, this chapter in my life has come to an end.

I'm beginning a new journey, one that I have been pushed toward for the last 2 years.

Tonight will be the last night I read the Tarot at Crone's Hollow, during the psychic intensive. It's a bittersweet time for me, as I step onto a different path, heading toward my personal and spiritual goals.

It has been a pleasure, and an honor, reading for you and helping you to reclaim your own destinies!

I will be keeping this blog, as well as my Facebook Page up and running for you.

Thank you all for a truly magical experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment